Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Free Iced Coffees?

So Today, (March 21) is free Iced Coffee day at Dunkin' Donuts... I don't particulary LIKE Iced Coffee that much, or even Regular coffee for that matter, but I DO like free stuff.

In fact my like of free stuff is greater than my dislike of iced coffee, and so later today, I will go down the street to the Dunkin' Donuts and get a free iced coffee... and a crossant, and some donuts...

That's their game!

They lure you in with free iced coffee and then BAM you end up buying tasty junk food...

I go out of my way to liberate them of their extra iced coffee, and they try to take my money! They know I don't like iced coffee that much, I'm just being a nice guy and trying to help them et rid of some extra coffee! The NERVE of some people!

Unless... They are just trying to liberate my dollars... Do my dollars need liberating? Do they want the the sweet taste of freedom?

Maybe...

But then again Dunkin Donuts isn't liberating my money, they're just re-enslaving it! Putting it in their multimillion dollar bank accounts!

My Dollar is just a pawn to them in their sinister game! They don't care about my dollar or it's well being!

If anything I should liberate Dunkin Doutsof a few million dollars...

But then... I'd be no better than them...

Oh well... I can deal.

1 comment:

the_duck_show said...

There's only one way to liberate your money. You have to put it in those donate machines that spins around your coin or makes it do amusing tricks on its way into the hole. That looks liberating. But that only works with change. Sorry.